3.08.2010

To review--



Little Red, whom I have often thought of as two years old anyway, is now actually two years old.  It is difficult for me to put in words just how different he is from his older brother. 

And how delightful that is.

**
Last week was exhausting:  emotionally, mentally, physically.  It kinda caught up with me on Friday.  I could have slept for most of the weekend.  Work, and a certain three-week-old, prevented that. 

**
Got a case of "Medical Mystery" at my house . . . The Spouse is under some malady, but it's proving difficult to pinpoint what it is.  We may be experiencing first-hand the lovely and fabled "round of medical tests proving inconclusive."  Let's hope not. 

**
I can tell that I'm due a little break . . . the brain is having a hard time making any contributions.  Reading a couple of interesting things, though--including William Morris's News from Nowhere, the famous English utopian romance.  My mom arrived over the weekend with some additional books, so I'm pleased to add another few volumes to the "incoming" pile. 

**
Unfortunately, some interesting reading isn't enough to make me interesting or pleasant . . . which may be the story of the week. 

No comments: