3.21.2010

Big Plans


















End of break . . . as grey as the day. 'tis a bit of a let-down, mainly because I always go into a break with inflated expectations.

Got a few things done over the break.  "Learn how to parent three children" at the top of the list, along with some research, some paperwork, some housework and some correspondence that needed to be done.  I probably got to roughly half of the list.  "But," you'll say, "you do have an infant in your house; perhaps that ain't so bad?"  I'll say, "yes, you're very kind, but the other things still need to get done.  They'll just have to be done while taking care of the regular slate of work.   This coming week isn't going to be the most congenial for it, either:  there are multiple meetings of all sorts to attend.

I also got distracted by this prospect . . . there's a possibility that I will soon own one of these gorgeous singlespeed items, so I had to do a lot of "research":







































. . . several things have to fall into place, though, so this is probably a long shot.

1 comment:

Mom/Grammie said...

I hope the things fall into place for you. It is a good diversion and I believe everyone needs something that is JUST FOR THEM. That is not being selfish, that is just good mental health. Those of us who are introverted (even when we can act outside of our nature at times) really need that solo activity. For me, it is cheesy inspirational fiction and stopping by the occasional antique mall to fritter away some solo time without being responsible to anyone else.