3.22.2010

The one thing I'm going to say about the Big Vote last night



 . . . is actually from Ann Althouse:
The mistrust that made people say "no" will be processed into jadedness and aversion to politics. People will try to live good lives on their own and be fatalistic about how the reforms will affect them. My basic political orientation is aversion to politics, and I found myself thinking, as soon as the vote count reached 216 last night: Well, I hope some good comes of this and the bad isn't too horribly bad. 
If anyone gets exercised about the above statement, let me suggest that you get a life.  That is all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Understandably your article helped me altogether much in my college assignment. Hats incorrect to you dispatch, intention look progressive in the direction of more related articles soon as its united of my pick issue to read.