12.17.2008

What I learned about myself from Fall 2008



















1. That I enjoy what I do, and show enthusiasm:
Dr. Hill is extremely enthusiastic and loves his job. (about 30 variations of this one)
I hope the professor does not change or become disenchanted, as professors often do.

2. That I have some good qualities:
He is an excellent teacher and a fun guy--cute, too.
Wonderful, intelligent, charismatic, interesting.
Dr. Hill is intelligent, friendly, informative, and fair. Also his jokes are pretty funny.

Dr. Hill has a great personality.
Dr. Hill is the shiz.
Dr. Hill is hip and funny as hell.

Dr. Hill FTW!


3. That some of my teaching works:
I learn so much from each class with him.
I hated Shakespeare until I took this class.
Made complex ideas easy to understand.

4. That I'm sometimes unfocused or overly excitable:
Sometimes his attention span veers, but is never really detrimental.
A little bit too dramatic.
Babbles on too much!
He is easily distracted.

We could slow down a little bit.

He could attempt to stay on subject.


5. That I'm not irksome:
Haven't noticed anything irksome.

6. That I am "A Bucket of Awkward."

(these are all comments directly from my student evals from this term. I didn't make any of them up!)

No comments: