2.02.2006

Fund-Raising, West Tennessee Style

From an email I received on the campus list this morning (warning: scatalogical material ahead):

The team is also selling tickets to our Cow Pie drop set for March 25th. For those of you who don't know what this is...let me clarify. We are selling tickets with a number on them, your number is then placed within a fenced area along with a cow. If the cow poops on or closest to your number, you can win up to 500.00 buckaroos! All the soccer players have tickets, so hit them up for one! (or two)

I've told some folks about this trend. I'm hoping I can find a member of the soccer team. I gotta get me one of them tickets!

I have to wonder, though: is this dirty money?

1 comment:

hayumbone said...

I have to wonder, though: is this dirty money?

LOL! Thank you for providing one of the few laughs I had yesterday.

I hope your cow has, um, good aim.