2.28.2006

Big-time news

We got a letter yesterday informing us that W has officially graduated from Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary with a Master of Arts in Christian Counseling. GPA: 3.5!

I cannot give voice to my pride; I cannot praise her enough for completing this degree--it was dearly bought, and shows just how tenacious and dedicated she can be under daunting circumstances. She had to drive from Chapel Hill to Charlotte two weekends a month for a good four years or so. While holding down a full-time job.

She should receive her diploma this summer. I think we'll get it framed.

3 comments:

hayumbone said...

AWESOME. It's about damn time. Wish we could have a big party with y'all when that diploma goes up on the wall.

And I love seeing you praise W. so publically. She deserves it.

Anonymous said...

Way to go, Weslee! Way to hang in there. That's some accomplishment. And we all know how many years' dedication and how much effort that required.

Yay!

Anonymous said...

Aw shucks...what'ent nuttin. Thanks for being excited with us...me. Just think...it took me 6 years to do what Chris did in 2. :) Glad that part is done now and I can get on to licensing and other fun things like that.

Thank you sweet for helping me get through it. Those who know me, know that school is not for me and I couldn't have done it without you. :)