4.29.2010

Past is prologue















Consider this a representation of me and my three sons in the next couple of decades.  From the left:
Piers, Vulcan Beebee, Big Brother, and . . . Little Red, of course. 

Speaking of whom, he had a really rough night last night.  Poor guy couldn't breathe!  The Spouse had to give him not one but two breathing treatments, at something like 12:30 and 3:00 this morning. 

Vulcan Beebee came and visited me in my office today . . . caused a stir amongst my co-workers, and got held by CR, a remarkable young woman who's one of our student workers.  He kindly dropped off to sleep so I could keep grading papers.

Big Brother is being a great big brother; he and Little Red play outside and do really well together--the elder is really good at coming up with games for them to play.  Though I will say that on Sunday, I guess it was, we heard the two of them shouting, and when I went outside to find out what the big deal was, Big Brother was getting mad at Little Red . . . for coming to tell us that Big Brother had hit him on the noggin.  One of those times you discipline while choking back the laughter.

No comments: