4.02.2009

Looking















On my floor, right now:
1. a singing, talking lawn mower
2. a duck with wheels for feet that you push with a stick
3. five wooden puzzles in a metal storage rack
4. a ball popper that makes a lot of noise
5. a "Little Einsteins" ball
6. a fat tabby cat with a white belly
7. a plastic car with really big wheels
8. a Land's End catalog
9. some board books
10. the letters "M" and "X"

In my head, right now:
1. the stairwell at the hospital smells just like old public school stairwells
2. I want to watch a movie. But as usual, it won't be tonight
3. I think either Lucky Jim or The Bad Girl is the next book
4. snippets of songs from Over the Rhine
5. I wonder what good new music I could find
6. hmm . . . I wonder about those recommendations I promised
7. too bad I don't have more time

No comments: