2.12.2009

Let us not talk falsely now
















I need time and space to think.


On Wednesday night, I went home a little early ahead of the others, and sat down in my chair, and realized that it never happens that way. Meanwhile, the books and journals pile up, unread, while I try to concentrate on updating this thing and my other e-endeavors.

I need time and space to think.

Every time I try to actually grasp a true or real idea, it squiggles out of my grasp. I've felt quite unmoored this past week, and when I've tried to find anchorage it just hasn't been there. Mentally, that is.

I need time and space to think.

I'm not planning, or setting goals, or anything. I'm just reacting to the fastballs that keep getting zinged my way. I'm gonna miss one here shortly.

I need time and space to think.

Because you deserve better.

(picture from No Days Off)

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

now that's a good blog. made me think a bit.