1.11.2010

"Now get back on that horse and ride"




Let's see.

For today:

I need to read about three books.
I need to write a bunch of writing assignments.
I need to carry a box of evaluations to the next building.
I need to write a brilliant lecture for a month from now.
I need to formulate a plan for the rest of the week.
"Another article would be good."
I need to get some Vitamin D, now that it's all balmy outside & everything.

Oh, and there are a few things at home to take care of.





Her joyous presence and sweet company
  In full content he there did long enjoy,
  Ne wicked envy, ne vile gealosy
  His deare delights were hable to annoy:
  Yet swimming in that sea of blisfull joy,
  He nought forgott, how he whilome had sworne,
  In case he could that monstrous beast destroy,
  Unto his Faery Queene backe to retourne:
The which he shortly did, and Una left to mourne.

(FQ 1.12.41)

No comments: