6.11.2009

Gesundheit!



















I may be at the point where I can declare that I'm approaching a recovery. Witness: I'm exercising again, and even gaining a little of that 30 pounds back (I'm hoping to keep the gains more moderate--160 seems like a good number). More importantly, I'm doing multiple kinds of exercising, and it seems to be doing some good both balance and strength-wise.

Other good news: my pants fit better now. The ones that aren't too big, that is.

More importantly, the lingering effects of the most recent bout with depression (and the drug regimen for its treatment) seem to be fading. Folks tell me that I have more energy, that I seem more 'present' than I have in months. I.e., I feel good. Things aren't perfect, but I feel good.

Here's to health, for now.

No comments: