5.11.2009

Things that are awesome, Vol. 4
















The Cherry Limeade

I had my first one at a Sonic somewhere in Texas. Since then, it's my standby. I'll sometimes branch out (cranberry limeade, mango limeade), but this is just right. Glad we have a Sonic in town so I can get more of that goodness in me (apologies to Brian Regan). Once I'm done with one, I'll keep drinking water out of the Styrofoam cup & let the limes flavor the water until Little Red finds the straw and/or cup and mangles it.

I can't tell you, however, how long it's been since I ate one of the cherries. Someone else always seems to get mine.

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

I had a mango and it tasted like butt.
Or what I imagine butt to taste like.
Nothing beats the cherry limeade.

Lindsey said...

Oh... and I love mangos so I was surprised I didn't like it! :(