3.11.2009

Snowdrop


Notes from our Spring Break:

Today: high of approx: 50. Tomorrow: a high probability of snow.

Little Red has strep for the 3rd time this year; I'm not sure the medicine isn't making him more miserable than the infection was. 

Monday was absolutely beautiful. There was running and biking and playing outside--even a little yardwork. It was especially gratifying to see the daffodils blooming this year. Last year we didn't see one bloom. 

There were several big projects to be done this week: painting of the window frame in the kitchen, pruning of the various shrubberies, getting started on this year's vegetable garden, cleaning and lubing the bike, cleaning up the pig pit from October. So far, our total is: 0. Events haven't seemed to cooperate!

I passed 150 pounds . . . in the wrong direction. I've lost about 3 pounds in the last ten days. More trips to Dairy McQueen seem to be in my future. This isn't helping my pants fit any better!

Apparently, Ben Jonson is the next poet I'm turning my attention to.  

No comments: