4.20.2006

Life with a Toddler, Volume 4

two mornings ago, we're all sleeping snug in our beds, when I hear the little boy squalling in the next room.  Well, I know that my dear wife needs some time in the mornings, so I go to get him.  We talk, he asks for milk, I pull on his pajama pants since the morning is a little cool.  I then take him out into the living room.

goodness, it's still really dark outside.

W taps me on the shoulder . . . "it's four o'clock!"

oh, no. . .

NB:  W says I "catapulted" out of bed to get him.  I don't remember the catapulting part, though I ended up on my feet in his room somehow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hon...I am not sure I have ever seen you move so fast. And the look on your face when I told you it was 4 was priceless. One of pure bewilderment!