11.06.2012

In which Piers votes




I voted this year based on two concerns:
1. Fiscal/budget
2. First amendment

I don't even think that Social Security OR Medicare will even exist in any recognizable form by the time I am of age to "collect," so to speak.

Looming: the technology-driven change in the way education, especially college/university education, is delivered.

I will also note that there are colleagues of mine who are thoroughly and utterly hateful toward the state house representative because he disagrees with them on several issues ... And then they complain when he doesn't seem overly eager to bend to their requests (it will be a relief when/if their chosen candidate wins and in doing so is able to iron out all our difficulties).

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: