7.18.2012

Midweek update




Had my first flat of the season today. Knew something was up when the ride felt squishy.

Swim lessons for the boys. This makes them most tired, which is good because they go to sleep more quickly.

This is the kind of weather in which one thinks it would be nice to have a pool. Until one remembers just how much work it takes to maintain one. I mean, the yard and tiny garden is apparently more than we can handle as it is.

Reading lots of interesting stuff these days--more than I can keep up with, honestly. Also read a couple of things that were supposed to be sophisticated and intelligent...but were instead tedious and dull. Alas.

Visited the life insurance guy today. Time to put a substantial policy in place. I wish I could have answered his questions about future plans and income, etc., with less pessimism in my heart.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: