5.08.2012

May flowers

Just our one peony, Paeonia lactiflora



















Actually, it's been so warm that the flowers mostly came and went.

I always find myself at loose ends when the semester is over and I have some time to myself...so many projects, and yet the time passes as quickly as it always has.  I'll be working enough once June starts, but I can't justify taking this whole month off...at least there's grass to mow and a big puppy to look after.  And books to read and a paper to write and children to mind and baseball games to attend and gardening to do.  And bikes to be riding.  And so on.

1 comment:

Dad said...

May these days be filled with joy as you spend time with your family, your books, your dog, and even working in the yard. I am especially excited about the baseball games and the enjoyment it must bring to you and to Weslee as you watch Jonathan play.