5.14.2012

It's time for student evaluations!
























Among the comments garnered this year:
  • "There's only three teachers [sic] that have effected [sic] me, inside and out of the classroom, making me a better person.  [Piers] is the third."
  • "I wouldn't do so much poetry, poetry is nessecary [sic] but not excessive amounts."
  • "I would like it if he tried not to cuss but that's just me"  [oops. I just get carried away.]
  • "The way he allowed himself to birdwalk at times was good."  [birdwalk??]
  • "The analyzation was a key thing for me."
  • "This man needs a laptop to reference certain academic materials mentioned in class."
  • "Sometimes too funny, off topic."  [TOO FUNNY!!  hahahaha]
  • "no bullcrap."
  • "Never mention Monty Python in class. Ever." [fat chance, sister]

As usual, I got props for being "enthusiastic" and "caring," and had many students who found the lyric poetry frustrating.  I also got the usual, and still mystifying, request for "more grades" in the class.

No comments: