1.23.2012

Monday Update, Dark and Stormy Night Edition
























We made it just fine last night, though apparently you would have thought the world was coming to an end.  We dutifully hunkered down in the hall bathroom while the sirens blared, and then put all the children back in their beds.  Little Red had gone to sleep before 6:00 and snored all the way through.  This morning he was amazed to hear that he'd been in the hall bathroom for an hour in the middle of the night. 

We are still enjoying upper and lower G-I adventures at our house . . . it was Little Red on Saturday night, and The Runner is not sure how she feels at the present.  I was the only one from our family to make it to church yesterday morning, but I had a class to teach . . . so . . . I joked that the only reason I was there before the starting time was because I was the only one from my house who was actually able to come!

Work has begun piling up quickly.  I felt great last week . . . until Thursday, when all of a sudden it was like someone backed up a dump truck and unloaded right on my shoulders.  Oh well. . . I guess the being adult part is the part where you bear up and make the best of it.

Trying to maintain balance.

No comments: