10.10.2011

Monday Update, What Do You Mean Another Cat edition



I was working on grading a paper yesterday afternoon, when Number One Son burst into the house and shouted, "Sock is back!"  I followed him outside to find Little Red sitting in the middle of the yard with a black and white shorthair in his lap.  It was not Sock.  But was Little Red in love yet again?  Yes he was.  He carried that cat all over the yard--and the cat was remarkably compliant in the face of such treatment.  Fluffernutter was not as impressed.

I do not know if we're back up to three cats now or not.  But I do know that only one is living inside in any case.

Apparently, we've been having flea trouble thanks to Fluffernutter's regular incursions into the house.  Applied treatment to both kitties yesterday and saw almost immediate improvement, including watching one flea in its death agonies on our bathroom floor.  

This weekend, we began making strategic plans for the Pig Pickin.  There are lots of plans to make.

I'm short on news, mainly because last week was such a blitz.  I'm still blitzed, actually.

Need to come up with some new goals.  Short and long term.


No comments: