11.17.2010

Adventures with Students, vol. 18











Below, verbatim text from an email I received this morning:
My rough draft isnt long in words yet, but what I have put on paper so far I feel is very effective. My mind is racing with ideas on how to go at this paper, which is a good thing I just gotta find ways of putting in on paper. Last night I read all the readings over, and made key notes on different connections or what have you. In other words what Im trying to tell you is IM GONE SMASH THIS PAPER! LOL I think my last paper was a disaster because I can honestly say I didnt go 110% on it like I have been all semester. I have every intention on presenting you with that paper as well, with full detail on the authority of "science." I thank you for Dr. Hill for the praise you give me on my papers but Its because of your unique style of teaching that I have gained so much knowledge in the past couple months. You my homie Dr, Hill, they need more like you big dog, look forward to taking your next course. Holla atcha in a min.
As you can see, dude isn't your usual student, but I've loved having him in my class.  And the praise isn't such a bad thing either.  I mean, as far as praise goes.

No comments: