2.03.2010

"Nothing is irreversible"
















Pardon me as I indulge for a minute--Lost is the only tv program I really care about.  And the two pictured above, along with Richard (what will become of him??), are my favorite characters. 
(more below the break, including spoilers if you haven't seen the 2-hour premiere)



Yes, even Spooky Locke who is now some horrible killing machine/smoke monster/etc.

After puzzling awhile about the structure of last night's program, I think I know what they're doing:  there's the "real" now, where the plan didn't exactly work like they'd hoped, and there's the "what if" now, in which Oceanic 815 makes it to LA and they all "go home" like they've been wanting.  The question apparently is, "would it be a good thing for them to get what they've been wanting so badly?"

Question:  how many "others" are we up to now?  hmmm?
Question:  will Ben regain his mojo?  and how?
Question:  which Jack will we get this season?
Question:  why is Sayid so important?  I mean, he's cool (in the Jack Bristow kind of way, which means that if you end up alone in a room with him, you better say your prayers), but how is he a significant to these other others and to Jacob?

I sure do hope that Richard, the Ageless Wonder, is okay. 

1 comment:

(meg)an said...

It only ends once.
Everything else before that is just progress.

I know you were provoking me to comment... I bit. I freaking love this show.