11.30.2006

Okay, I'm willing to go a certain distance, but really.

This is an email that came across "swapshop," our campus e-flea market. Look at the bottom for the punchline.

Posting for my brother-in-law. Please respond to email address below if interested.

I have a Nintendo Wii. I bought it from toysrus.com and it just came in the mail. It is one of the bundle sets that came with games so here is a list of what is included:

console
1 remote
1 nunchuck
256 memory card
stand/organizer
sensor bar
all cords and cables
7 games
sports disk game(comes with system)
zelda
madden 07
call of duty 3
mavel Ultimate alliance
monkey ball
tony hawk DownHill Jam

asking $925.00

2 comments:

blakbuzzrd said...

Amazing, but not surprising.

There was an ebay auction I saw for a PS3 a few days ago. The thing sold for $14,000.

Yeah, fourteen thousand dollars.

Piers said...

geez. Wait a few weeks = save about $13,500