2.09.2011

Stacks and stacks


I'm fond of pictures of bookcases and bookshelves because my books take up so much of my personal space, both at home and in the office.  The Runner and I were talking the other day about the fact that we just don't seem to have a lot of space or tidiness in our abode.  I pointed out that one of the reasons for that is that every room (save one, and the bathrooms) is full of books.  They line shelves and fill up the space in the end table.  They are scattered all over the floor, crammed in every usable space in the bedroom. 


To make it look nice, I'd need:  enough money to buy a bigger house and get proper shelves built in; the carpentry skills to build my own shelving; or some combination of the two.  Having neither, I spend a lot of time fantasizing. 

Maybe one day.

No comments: