11.22.2008

Still Breathing













It was a cold day to be outside watching football. Heartbreaking loss by the home team.

***
Came home for the weekend without much in the way of work. Which means the Master Chief and I can have our meetings guilt-free.

Hell, who am I justifying myself to? If I want to play a bleedin' video game, then that's what I'll do. Why should I have not ever figured out that sometimes it's okay just to enjoy oneself?

***
Friday was a good day--really the only 'good' day of the week. Even if I was a bit fatigued. I knew I was tired because I was extra-scatterbrained during class.

Still can't concentrate on my work, though. And I'm noticing that the tremors are worse. The other side-effects are much milder now that I'm off coffee. Blast. I've not done too badly in terms of missing the coffee itself--but I did so enjoy it. This drug regimen isn't forever.

***
Still thinking a lot about the past--high school, college, the choices that landed me where I am.

***
Meh. Not much to say late this Saturday night.

(The above is not a depressing picture.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad I know about your coffee-free days. Now I'll have to think of something else to get you for Christmas!!!! M-I-L

Collin said...

wow.amazing picture.