10.02.2006

Giant OCR3

During our visit to Nashville (more later, with pictures!), I visited the Allanti Bike Shop on Franklin Road in Brentwood. It's a serious bike store, the kind with $5000 - $7000 bikes hanging on the wall, made by French companies you've never heard of before. Fortunately, they are also friendly and helpful. I told the salesman that I wanted an entry-level road bike, but didn't really know which would be the way to go. He did a body scan, ran some numbers, and recommended this bike. Unfortunately, they had none of the right size in the warehouse, so I couldn't hop on one and ride the trainer for a few minutes, but I assured them that I'd be back.

So nice to meet folks who are interested in helping, who understand that any road bike is a big investment, and who take the time to get it right.

No comments: