1.15.2014

Day Seven

















I think I've figured out a schedule that will work for me, which is an enormous deal seeing as I need to find a way to spend my time wisely.  If I can spend the morning hours on campus, working at transcription, library oriented work, and so on, I can spend the afternoon hours at home with the dog, and whichever children I need to be watching at the time, while I read whatever book/article/pamphlet I need to cover.  I don't imagine I'll get away without changing my approach at least once, but for now it's good enough.

I was pleased to talk to my student intern today (unpaid; she's getting class credit for it) and she was remarkably quick and enthusiastic to join me in the work. I threw her in the deep end, giving her a black letter pamphlet to work on . . . and she is on it like a terrier.  A rare gem, she is.

Eventually I'll get back to posting on other stuff . . . it's just that I'm super preoccupied with this work at the time.

No comments: