4.24.2013

Battery
















The Mutt woke me up at 4:00 this morning, because her tummy was apparently bothering her to the extent that she needed to be taken outside. After seeing to her GI needs in the yard, I decided to not crate her again, so I got my phone and settled down on the sofa so I could keep her from waking The Runner up. When I woke up again, at 6:00, the little white phone was burning hot and utterly unresponsive.  Well, you know how that goes:  once you have an iPhone or other smartphone, it's awfully hard to be without one.  I felt all discombobulated and ill at ease all morning, worried that I would have to go spend $250 plus on a new one and all the associated fees, etc., etc.

Imagine my relief that the thing showed feeble life at around noon and then responded once I was able to get it plugged in and charged.  Imagine my frustration with myself that I was so wrapped up in whether or not this piece of glass, metal, and plastic could so derail my mindset and concentration.

No comments: