3.10.2012

I guess people get used to it





Thoughts upon completing this trip to The Sunshine State, mostly involving the interminable airport parts:

1. The TSA shoe tango is utterly absurd.
2. Car rental may be the most baroque process ever devised by man. Trying to return the damn keys was an ordeal...and apparently the agent got frustrated with me because I parked the car in a spot designated for the company from which I was renting...which was apparently the wrong place to park it.
3. Traveling is brutally expensive. Why? Because when waiting for flights at the terminal, we will pay whatever they want to charge us for our coffee/cocktails/beer/soda/water.
4. How come the Sarasota airport has a B terminal but not an A terminal?
5. Props to this airport for the free wi-fi. Or for hiding the charge in the ticket prices, etc.
6. Why do people dress this way?? Eeek!
7. I think I become almost invisible when I travel by myself. You could probably put your hand right through me right this very second.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: