10.06.2009

We are all ripe and ready to be taken.
























Will Fortune never come with both hands full,
But write her fair words still in foulest letters?
She either gives a stomach and no food--
Such are the poor, in health; or else a feast
And takes away the stomach--such are the rich
That have abundance and enjoy it not.
(2 Henry IV 4.4.103-108)

in reference to the above, consider the email I just received:
I really don't have a good excuse for the classes that I am missing and I am scared that I will fail every class this semester. All I can say is I am Bi-polor, ADHD, and I have a lot of trouble sleeping at night. The reason for this email is to try to show that I'm not just skipping class because I don't care to go. Its just that I'm a very heavy sleeper and when I do wake up in the morning most of the time I'm not completely awake so I end up just turning the alarm off and passing out again. I kick my self in the ass every time I do wake up late. I really just want to know if there is anything I can do to make up for the time I have missed.
Just look around; someone next to you is suffering. 


No, I'm not talking about myself.  For once.

No comments: