7.23.2008

Piers hanging his head

Argh. The more I study, even over the past week or so, the more and more ashamed I am of that document that earned me that degree. Ugh. How they let me out of there, given what I wrote, is beyond me.

It may be a mark of my habitual ways of thinking that I often look up at that document on the wall and think, "how have I matched up to that today?"--not satisfaction, but a cattle prod in the back.

For that matter, don't even get me started on my family.

Hmmmmmmm. Time to double up on the Zoloft? (j/k . . . nobody panic...if anyone's even reading this, which is highly unlikely)

2 comments:

Paul Marchbanks said...

Oh, we are definitely reading, CH, from time to time. Thanks for keeping us in the loop.

Sorry to hear about the recent roadblocks. Would love to hear more about your struggles.

Blessings,
PM

Unknown said...

You fully measure up and go beyond!!!! Your excellence does come from within. It is a gift of God! Why can't you see it? The truth is, few people can measure up to you!!! MOM