2.17.2014

In which the road goes ever longer


























At some point, this was bound to happen.  After what I considered to be a pretty hot start, and after possessing a considerable amount of confidence, I have now come across more information that indicates to me the actual magnitude of the task I have taken on . . .

 . . .and it's massive. 

I have not historically been the most apt to take on huge projects, nor have I been apt to give up once I'm in the midst of something that I think is important.  Still, it's a frightening prospect, and it's hard to be satisfied with the tiny bits of progress that make up a single day's work (or even a week's work, in many cases).  I need about 5x the number of resources I've got at my fingertips, and a much bigger brain.  Still, I'll have to work with what I can get.



No comments: